This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

I am half-way there!!

Well, my Mommy and Daddy went to see Doctor "weeen" (Wein) yesterday to check out how I am doing. He put something cold on Mommy's belly that made a very strange crackling noise (Daddy says it sounds like a radioactive sensor device, whatever that is). Anyway, he did this so he could hear...Me! Mommy and Daddy heard my heart beating and that ALWAYS makes Mommy feel good (I know, I can tell).

They say I am half way there which means something, but I don't know what. Things in here are pretty good. The food is good, it is warm and the digs are pretty sweet, though they do seem to be getting smaller every day. I now hear Mommy and Daddy, and my two "brothers" Kona and Zeus speaking. I can't really tell what Kona and Zeus are saying because it is so different from what Mommy and Daddy say, but I guess I'll find out some day.

Daddy was yelling a lot the other day, it kind of scared me. Mommy and I were snuggled in but I kept hearing "sack," "another sack," "touchdown yoo ess see." He didn't seem upset, actually Daddy seemed pretty happy. he even came over to Mommy's tummy and said, "next year Ethan...you and me pal and SC football. It's gonna be awesome!" So I guess that is something to look forward to with Daddy.

Well, Mommy has been very sick lately. Her nose is running all over the place, but at least she hasn't been moving around a lot. I hope she gets better...she sounds so tired.

Until next time, signing off from Mommy's tummy...

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: