This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Current Digs...

Baby Ethan Maxwell again! Mommy wanted to share a picture of where I currently am.


HEY! That's ME in there!! It is pretty cozy right now, though I can tell I may be outgrowing this place. I may have to consider some remodeling to give me some more space. As of now though, I am pretty content.

Mommy also wanted me to show you some things she has prepared for my arrival...



She says she made it for Daddy. Ths one too!


I don't know what it says since I can't read yet. Well, I really can't even talk yet either, but Mommy says it reads "Daddy and I drool over the USC Trojans." I don't know what "drool" is, maybe something I eat. It must be cool since Daddy and I will do this "drool" thing together. I can't wait to find out what is the USC Trojans, wonder if it tastes good?

Hey, time for tumbling!

Ethan Maxwell




No comments: