This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Nursery Funds Increase

So my Daddy was very happy today because he won something called "Fantasy Football." Apparently, by winning, he increased the contributions to the "Ethan Maxwell (that's me!) Nursery Fund." Mommy was also very happy because they can buy things to make my nursery the best one ever!

Since they know I am a boy, and they LOVE dogs (I hear those two they call "Kona" and "Zeus" barking outside Mommy's tummy all the time), Mommy and Daddy decided to make my nursery theme based on "Snoopy," the Peanuts character. (Don't ask me how I know this, Daddy is typing this stuff...I'm not making it up). Anyway, they have been looking into Snoopy themed items. In particular, Daddy loves an artist by the name of "Tom Everheart" who is the only licensed artist for Peanuts characters since Charles Schultz went to Heaven.

Here are a couple of prints that Tom has done that Daddy loves (he really enjoys Snoopy as a WWI Flying Ace):


Until next time...time for more tumbling in Mommy's tummy!

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: