This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Checking in...

Hi, it's me, Ethan Maxwell, checking in from the cozy confines of Mommy's tummy. Well, I must say, things have been pretty sweet up to this point. Mommy has been feeding me some good things, not drinking, and she doesn't smoke, so the conditions in here are pretty "wunderbahr."

Mommy and Daddy are talking to me more, and I hear Mommy laugh when I tickle her by stretching out and doing "pee-lah-tays" inside here. Daddy tries to encourage me to move by rubbing Mommy's tummy like a "boo-dah bell-eee," and I am responding, but Daddy can't feel me yet. I guess I have to try harder in the future.

I hear Daddy moving some things from someplace they call a "nur-sur-ee." I guess this is where my new digs will be. I hope Mommy and Daddy "pimp it out" so I have a great place to live. They have been really good to me so far, so I have no reason to think they won't continue to be good to me. But what do I know, I am only 21 weeks old.

Back to tumbling!

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: