This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What's Up Doc?

Hi everybody, Ethan Maxwell reporting in! Well, Mommy and Daddy went to Dr. "Ween" (Wein) again today to check on my progress. Mommy says everything is going well and that her belly is 23 cm, which is "perfect" since she is 23 weeks into my construction. Dr. Wein even put one of those listening devices to hear my heartbeat and boy did it sound strong!

Mommy and Daddy were a little disappointed because there were no pictures of me today. =(

Daddy said he finished painting my bedroom, as well as all the touch-ups, so it is ready to be decorated now! They both seem pretty excited to "Git R Done." Daddy says he needs to call his friend Daniel to order some blinds for my room, otherwise it will get too bright too early in the morning for me, as well as too hot in the summer. Daniel and his wife, Mel have a baby too (I am told she is older than me), her name is Megan and Mommy and Daddy say she is really cute! I look forward to meeting her soon. Daddy says I'll be a "chick magnet" (whatever that means) by the pool this summer. Maybe that is when I will meet little Megan?

I have been doing some new moves inside Mommy's tummy lately. I can tell she likes it because when I try them out, she always laughs.

Finally, I tried something new today. Mommy calls it a "Jimmee John sammich" (Jimmy John's sandwich) and said they are SOOO GOOD, she could eat TWO! Anyway, it was really tasty and I look forward to having more of those soon.

Until next time, back to tumbling!

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: