This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

My 15 Minutes Has Started!!!

Hey, it's me, Ethan Maxwell dicating this message from the comfy confines of my Mommy's tummy. Daddy says "you're famous Ethan!" Now, I have no idea why I'm famous, or what the heck "famous" means, or why I'm only famous for "15 minutes", but by the tone of Daddy's voice, I guess it sounds good. Daddy said that my blog was featured in the community newsletter (thanks Michelle Laws), which means maybe more folks will read about me, so I better be on my best behavior, whatever that means.

Anyway, for those of you checking in for the first time, welcome! My Daddy set this up for me so all our family and friends can check up on how I'm "doo-in" (as Mommy would say). I hope to share (through Daddy's pictures) what has been going on, and how my construction work has been progressing. Some of the debris has been cleared out of here...the
framers and plumbers are gone now, but the electricians are still here wiring things together on me.

Speaking of construction, my Daddy has been like "Bob the Builder" (whoever he is) by getting my new digs in order prior to my arrival. He was making all sorts of noises drilling and
hammering. Mommy told me Daddy was organizing my closet to put all my cool-looking clothes in them. I don't know what clothes are, but I am pretty comfortable in the suit I am wearing now. Daddy wanted to share some pics of my room...Daddy says the walls are a "blank slate" right now, but he says he is going to "Git R Done" soon so the room will be ready when Aunt Robyn and Uncle AJ send me my furniture (well, it was cousin Michael's and cousin Sarah's furniture first).

That's all for now...sorry I missed the snow storm today, but it is warm and "toe-stee" (as Mommy would say) here. Back to tumbling!

Ethan Maxwell

PS - Kids, don't let your Mommies eat egg salad and bean soup if you want a quiet night's sleep!! =)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Andrew,

Kim told me about your blog. This is adorable! I love it. I can't wait to see pictures of him after the birth.

(Get a lot of sleep now. You won't get it in a few months. :-)