Well, I hope all of you had a great holiday season! My first Christmas was really great. That guy "Sandy Claws" came through in a BIG way! I got a lot of really great gifts from some really great people like Grandma Carole, and Grandpa HowieGrandma Rose, Opa Gerhard and Oma Caroline. Also, Uncle Pat and Aunt Julie (and cousins Clarissa, Brittney, Gabby, Pat Jr. and Julieann) as well as Aunt Robyn and Uncle AJ (and cousins Michael and Sarah), Great Aunt Susie and Great Uncle Jack, our friends the Carter's, Kahan's, Cox's and the Bissells. All is all, I did really awesome inn the present department, and i appreciate and thank everyone who cared enough to think of me this Christmas.
Here I am opening a gift fromm the Kahan's
Grandma Carole and me relaxing in the Barcalounger
I got this really cool bouncer...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
So check this out, I am doing things I never did before, like stand on my own with the help of an object, like a chair. Pretty neat, huh? the world looks much different from this perspective!
Standing tall!
And yes, I am now officially "crawling." Okay, so I mix in a roll here or there to get someplace faster, but I am starting to get thge hang of this stuff...hand forward, then knee, rock back and forth, next hand then PLOP, right on my face. Repeat steps! I am sure I'll get the hang of it soon.
Right hand, left knee, rock back and forth, then PLOP!!
Finally, my Daddy was very happy his school USC won the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day. I hope this year is your best one yet. Be sure to check back often to see how my year is going
Until next time...
Ethan Maxwell
No comments:
Post a Comment