This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Packers/Seahawks Game At Hooters...

Hey Everyone, time for a quick Ethan Maxwell update...

So Mommy, Daddy and I all went to Hooters in Greensboro to watch the Green Bay Packers (Mommy's favorite team), play the Seattle Seahawks in football. We were joined by our friends, Ryan P. and Christine P., which made it a lot of fun cause they're fun people.

It was a very snowy game, which Mommy says is common in Wisconsin this time of year. Daddy and Mommy said the hope we get some snow down here so I can experience it. Anyway, Mommy's team won 42-20 which made Mommy very happy.

As for Hooters, there were lots of people in there, families with kids (which surprised Mom and Dad), and they even had a magician doing tricks and making balloon animals for the kids which they thought was terrific. Our friend Kevin M. is the manager there, but he was off work by the time we got there.

There are a LOT of pretty women at Hooters, which is why we probably saw so many men in there. I guess that makes sense, but I am kind of too young to understand all that adult stuff yet. Here is a picture of Mommy and me with Ashley, who was the waitress Mommy and Daddy had when they took Uncle Ken out for his birthday last February.


I am SUCH a chick magnet!!!
I also made a new friend while I was there. In the booth behind us was a very cute little girl who is just a little younger thann me. Her name is Cameron and Daddy was helping me play "peek-a-boo" with her by hiding me below the booth then holding me up so I could see Cameron and her family behind me. That was fun! Mommy then decided to take me over for a formal introduction...

Mommy and me meeting Cameron and her family...

Reach out and touch....somebody's hand...

Well, that's all for now...it is supposed to be rainy and yucky and cold tomorrow here, which is EXACTLY what Mommy and Daddy LOVE on a Sunday. Until next time...

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: