Well, I am excited that the Big Guy, "Sandy Claws" finally makes his big trip tonight. Daddy and I are keeping track of him with the help of NORAD, the US Air Defense system. We are using noradsanta.org to see where he is, and to get me to bed before he comes to my house. Be sure to check out that site so you can track him too!
Here is a picture of our living room all decorated for Christmas...I think it looks beautiful!
We are going to church later, and then to dinner afterwards. Then comes Mommy's FAVORITE time, Christmas Eve. Since Mommy is from Germany, they celebrate Christmas Eve night more than Christmas morning like they do here in the United States. Finally, here is picture of me in my new Christmas outfit from Grandpa Howie and Grandma Rose and Granny Bea.Merry Christmas!
Ethan Maxwell
No comments:
Post a Comment