This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Going To Daycare...

Hey Everyone, just a quick update to let you know I have started daycare one day a week. Mommy and Daddy wanted me to get some exposure to other kids my age, so they enrolled me at the Child Enrichment Center at the Christ United Methodist Church. I have been to two sessions already and I have been having a really good time. We listen to music, play with toys, nap and eat, and when the weather is nice, we get taken outside in a really cool buggy. Here are a couple of pictures:

This is my daycare room, I am being held by Nell and Jackie is playing with Brady

This is my friend Brady, he is the son of Mommy's co-worker, Leslie
That's all for now, until next time...
Ethan Maxwell

No comments: