This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Standing Tall & More Teeth...

Hey Everyone, time for another Ethan Maxwell update!!

The BIG news is I am getting this "standing" business down pretty good. Now, while I can't do this without help, I am able to use objects as support to pull myself up to a standing position. My favorite objects to use are Mommy and Daddy, but I can do it without their help. Here I am in my playpen in Daddy's office after I pulled myself up:

I am also getting more and more teeth, there are FOUR of them coming in from the top of my mouth. I have been a little fussy lately, and I drool a lot, but Mommy and Daddy say that is normal and that both will pass in time.

Say "cheese."

Finally, we got some very good news from our friends Neil B. and Ricarda B., they had their very first baby, a girl, yesterday morning. Her name is Danica Josefine (gee, I hope you spelled that right Daddy). I hope we all get to meet her soon>

Until next time...

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: