This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A GREAT Gift For My 8th Month Birthday!!

Hey Everyone, time for an IMPORTANT Ethan Maxwell update!

Today, I am eight months old! I really don't know what that means since I can't tell time yet, but I guess it is a special milestone or something.

So today, I woke up and Daddy and Mommy were SOOOO EXCITED! They said they were happy because we got some snow last night, which doesn't happen very often at my house. Daddy took some pictures to share.

Our house, covered in snow...

View of our neighborhood from our house...

A Japanese lantern in our front yard.

So Mommy worked yesterday so she could be home today for my 8th month birthday, as well as to enjoy the snow with Daddy and me. I'll update this update, later today.

Until next time,
Ethan Maxwell

No comments: