This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

It's Game Day!!!


Hey Everyone, it's Ethan Maxwell with another update...

Today is like Christmas Day for my Daddy because it is Game Day for USC! He is like a kid on Christmas morning, his excitement at a feverish pitch. Right after I had my morning bottle and diaper change, Daddy pit me in my "official" USC game day onesie and up to the third floor media room we went to take this photo.

Mommy's team, the Wisconsin Badgers also play earlier today against Washington State. Daddy always makes a funny joke about Wisconsin ("we don't need no STINKING Badgers"), but I don't really understand why it is funny to him.

Anyway, today will be über-bonding time with Daddy and me as we will be watching a few games today. I probably won't be able to see the USC/Idaho game tonight because it starts at 10:15 PM which is waaay past my bedtime.

So to those of you rooting for your teams today, good luck! I'll be rooting for the number one team in the land, my Daddy's Alma Mater, the USC Trojans! Fight On!

Until next time, back to playing with my toes...

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: