This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Moving On Up, Up, Up!

Hey Everyone, so check this out, "I'm moving on up!" George and Wheezie (who?!?) step aside 'cause Ethan Maxwell is "moving on up!" As you can see, Daddy put together my new high chair, which was given to me by Grandma Carole. Thanks Grandma! This will be my new setup for my mealtime now. Mommy and Daddy are going to give me cereal for the first time! Daddy will be sure to get some pictures of the momentous (pretty big word for a 4 month old) occasion.

In case you were wondering, I AM a pretty happy child, only making "stinky face" when I am hungry or over-tired. Other than that, I smile and laugh all the time. Mommy and Daddy call me their "Angel child" because I am so good. I don't know how long I'll be that way, but if Mommy and Daddy have their way, it will be a LONG, LONG time.

Of course, I want to be just like my Daddy, so here I am checking out Daddy's Barcalounger. Notice my "Binky?" It was a gift from Uncle Pat, Aunt Julie, and cousins Pat Jr., Julieanne, Clarissa, Brittney, and Gabby.

Until next time.

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: