This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Monday, September 24, 2007

My First Real Food

Hey Everyone, time for an IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Today, I had my first REAL food! This is a big step for me since now I am moving into the BIG TIME of kid-dom. Here are some photos of my first experience eating rice cereal:

Here I am awaiting my first mouthful of rice cereal.
I really don't know what it will taste like, but here it goes...
By the way, my "Little Sauerkraut" bib was a gift from our friends, Tommy V. and Ileene V.

Here comes a spoonful!!

I don't think I like this stuff very much!!

Hey, you know what, it really isn't that bad at all!!

I believe I can get used to eating like this...

Well, time to finish my meal and take a nap after some morning play time. Until next time...

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: