This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So Easy a Caveman Can Do It..

Hey Everyone, time for another quick post.

So my Daddy has been growing a beard like the Geico Caveman. He and our friend Ryan P. are supposed to be letting this beard thing continue until Halloween (whatever that is). Mommy hates it, but I am undecided. Daddy's face does tickle me and make me laugh when he kisses me, but I also like Daddy's smooth face too. Here is what Daddy looks like now:

Daddy and I discussed this and he says he has never let his beard go this far and he doesn't really LOVE it, so he says he'll shave it before the start of football season this Saturday. So I guess smooth-face Daddy will be back soon! I am sure Mommy is VERY happy about that!

One more picture of me:Until next time...

Ethan Maxwell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love beards on some men, but I'm not sure it matches your personality. You're more of a clean shaven type of guy. Ken had one until we moved to Greensboro. It was a full beard and his hair was down to his collar and he hadn't yet started balding. Remind me to show you a picture sometime.

Btw, check out the caveman's apartment. http://www.cavemanscrib.com/