Hey Everyone, it's Ethan Maxwell with another blog update.
As you can see from my picture above, it is the start of the NFL today, and I am decked out in Mommy's team gear, the Green Bay Packers! Go Pack! We are going over to see our friends Olaf and Tania and their new son, Johann today and they are cooking brats and other German delicacies (you see, one of them is German, the other Hispanic) so it is just a coinkydink that we are having them on the same day the Packers play. You see, Mommy was raised in Wisconsin, so the state mandated food selection on Sundays is Beer and Brats. Well, I can't have either of them yet, but Daddy and Mommy can!
We have some things to do today, so I have to make this brief. Until next time...
Let's go Pack-ers, let's go Pack-ers, let's go Pack-ers.
Ethan Maxwell
1 comment:
He looks like a very happy baby!
Post a Comment