This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

My First "Play Date"

Hey Everybody, so check this out, on Saturday I had my very first "play date." Mommy and Daddy made new friends with Christie M. and Mike M. who live in our neighborhood, and they brought their little daughter (and total cutie), Rylee M. Here are some pictures from our time together (don't forget, if you click on the pictures you can make them larger, then use your browser's "back" key to return to the blog):

Rylee and I getting to know one another...

She seems really nice and she's very cute...I am not quite sure what to do with her yet...

Rylee and I sharing some toys and playing together...

We're having FUN playing together...

Hey now! Might want to watch where that hand is!

Rylee's COOL! We had a GREAT time together and I hope to see her again real soon!

Until next time,

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: