This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Twelve Weeks Old!

Hey Everyone...time for another Ethan Maxwell update!

Today, I am twelve weeks old. I am not really sure what that means except that I am getting bigger, learning more, and becoming more interactive. Mommy and Daddy really make me smile now and I am happy to smile back at them. I speak to them now through coos and giggles...I actually smile and giggle in my sleep!

It has been VERY HOT where we live. I have not been able to go on the after-dinner walks because it is too hot. Mommy and Daddy say they can't wait until Fall, when the weather is cooler. If they say so, I would have to agree with them!Well, that's all for now. Be sure to check back soon!

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: