I did it! I FINALLY slept through the night last night...a FULL eight hours (whatever they are)! Daddy put me to bed at 9:45 PM and I woke up at 6:00 AM. Daddy and I BOTH feel well rested!
I am beginning to get into a pretty good routine around here. I get up around 6-7 AM, get my first bottle, then watch one of my Baby Einstein videos with Mommy while Daddy walks Kona and Zeus. Sometimes, Mommy gets to walk them when Daddy feeds me in the morning.
I am beginning to get into a pretty good routine around here. I get up around 6-7 AM, get my first bottle, then watch one of my Baby Einstein videos with Mommy while Daddy walks Kona and Zeus. Sometimes, Mommy gets to walk them when Daddy feeds me in the morning.
I get another feeding around 10:00 AM, then a littl nappy time. When I wake up, it is TUMMY TIME on my play gym in Daddy's office. The Tummy Time has really helped my neck muscles get stronger and I now have developed pretty good control of my nogggin.
Around 1:00 PM I get another feeding and I sit on Daddy's lap then Daddy and I watch all the flashing colors on Daddy's computer from the Stock Market. Daddy says "Green is good, Red is bad." Most of the things on Daddy's screen are green, so I hope that makes him happy.
At 4:00 PM it is yet another feeding (I eat a lot ya know) and then I watch Mommy and Daddy eat after me (they eat early).
7:00 PM is one more feeding (perhaps also a bath), then ALL of us (Kona and Zeus included) take a post-meal walk around our neighborhood. I get to see lots of neighbors who come out to see me, tell me how much I have grown, and how cute I am.
When we get back, we watch a little TV, then Daddy feeds me again at 9:30 PM to load me up for the night, then a quick book if I am awake, then off to see the Sandman.
I get a LOT of diaper changes too. After every feeding the folks are changing my diaper, keeping me clean and happy. Thanks guys!
Anyway, tomorrow Daddy is going to clean up the front yard, give it a mow, trim the hedges, then put out the USC Trojans flag, in honor of the one-month countdown until their first game.
Till next time,
Ethan Maxwell
No comments:
Post a Comment