skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I Found My Toes!
So check this out, I was laying on my changing table, minding my own business after Mommy changed my diaper. So I get to moving around a bit, reaching with my hands and all of a sudden, I found this really COOL new play thing...my toes! When I touch them, they move around and make me giggle cause it feels funny when I touch them. Man, this learning stuff is awesome...and the GREAT thing about my toes, is I won't lose them!So football season is just around the corner and no one is happier in our home than my Daddy. Mommy even made this special onesie just for me, in honor of my Daddy, check it out:
Daddy LOVES this, and wants Mommy to make another one that says, "I drool for Mommy and the USC Song Girls." Who are the USC Song Girls? Why they are the most beautiful cheerleaders in college football and just happen to represent my Daddy's Alma Mater (whatever that is). Here is a picture of this year's squad:
You can click on the image to enlarge it, then use the "back" key on your browser to return to the blog.That's all for now, thanks for stopping by.Ethan Maxwell
No comments:
Post a Comment