Hey Everyone, it me, Ethan Maxwell bringing you more pictures and exciting stories of my life. You can make the pictures bigger by clicking on them, then using the "back" key on your browser to return to the blog.
As you can probably see from the picture above, I am a pretty happy baby. Mommy and Daddy say I giggle and smile a lot in my sleep and I am now starting to laugh out loud when I am awake and when Daddy tickles me.
Mommy and Daddy also put me on this "Boppy," which is a pillow, to help me strengthen my neck muscles. Daddy calls this "Boppy time." I am getting much better control of my head now and pretty soon, I'll be able to sit in my "Bumbo seat."
Here's Mommy & Me
Daddy is always smothering me with kisses. I am not sure if I like the stuff on his face, it tickles me.
No comments:
Post a Comment