This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!

Go Packers!!!

Hey everyone, time for another edition of my blog!

As you can see from my picture, Mommy put me in my Green Bay Packers outfit on Sunday, starting to get me into my Autumn routine. On Fridays, Daddy puts me into a "pre-USC" outfit, then on Saturday, he puts me into my "official" USC onesie which was a gift by our friends Dr. Laura, Ken and Cal S. On Sundays, I will be wearing one of two Green Bay onesies, and my new Green Bay hat, which was a gift to me from Mommy's friend, Sally H. Thanks Sally!

So I have been wearing new outfits more as I am growing up. I wore my first hat the other day. Here is a picture of me in it:Mommy LOVES the way I look in a hat...so I guess I'll be wearing more.

Since my last blog, I went back to Dr. Mulberry for my two month check up. I had to get my first shots and well, they flat out sucked! Yup, didn't like those shots ONE BIT! Of course, I voiced my displeasure as well...

Anyway, my measurements for my two month check-up were 12 lbs, 3 oz. and 23 3/4" long...so I have definitely made some progress on the growth front.

We are all getting excited that Autumn is around the corner. It is Mommy and Daddy's favorite time of year. The weather is cool, the leaves change color, and of course...FOOTBALL! Daddy has made me a SPECIAL CHAIR in which I can watch the games with him. I'll post that picture closer to football season.

In parting, here are some pictures of my room:
Until next time...

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: