This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

T-Minus SEVEN Days!!!

Hey Gang, it's Ethan Maxwell with an exciting update! Mommy and Daddy went to see Dr. Ross today to see how everything is going, and Dr. Ross said we have a set date for delivery! Mommy wanted to give Daddy the BEST birthday gift of all...ME since his birthday is May 16. However, the Women's Hospital in Greensboro was booked up that day for induced labor, so if I don't decide to come a little early, I plan on leaving these quarters for my new ones on...

Thursday, May 17, 2007. Ta daa!!

So I am going to start packing my bags...wait, I don't have any bags. Well, anyway, I am going to get myself prepared for the bright lights of...LIFE!

I look forward to seeing y'all soon. We'll check back in later when we are getting closer to MY birthday!

Back to packing, er, tumbling!
Ethan Maxwell

No comments: