This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Hey, it's Ethan Maxwell again with what may be my last post in-vitro.

Today is my Daddy's birthday so I just wanted to wish him "Happy Birthday, Daddy!"

Tomorrow is the BIG day! The day I am supposed to enter the world and begin a most remarkable journey. I hope you will continue to visit my blog and keep up with all the things that are going on in my life, and the life of my family.

I'll see you on the other side!

Ethan Maxwell

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow, the time has flown! Can't wait to see a picture of him. Don't forget to get a lot of sleep till then. ;-)