Mommy and Daddy went to see Dr. Ross last week, and he said everything was looking peachy. We go again this Friday, which will be only NINE DAYS until my expected arrival date. Finally, I can blow this joint and expand into my new sweet digs! Can't wait!
So because Mommy is getting so close to pushing me out of here, she has left her job (temporarily) at Loflin Financial Group (http://www.loflinfinancial.com). The good folks there: Steve, Carole, Evan, Beth and Jean all surprised Mommy (and Daddy) with some really nice "parting gifts." Daddy took some pictures to show everyone:
Check out this SWEET ride with blanket and bib from Steve and Carole Loflin! I'll be the envy of the neighborhood!
Beth, Evan and Jean got Mommy this "Mommy Basket" filled with goodies!
I know Mommy was very touched by everything because she was crying with happiness. Daddy too was very thankful for the thought and care put into these gifts for all of us.
Won't be long now till I'm here, but in the meantime, maybe Shane can give the new wheels a spin around the block and break it in for me?
Back to tumbling!
Ethan Maxwell
No comments:
Post a Comment