This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hey everyone, it's me, Ethan Maxwell with a quick "Happy Mother's Day" to all the mommies, and mommies-to-be out there...especially MY Mommy!

Yesterday, Mommy, Daddy and I (in-vitro) went to see our friends, Buffy and Todd T. Daddy says their names funny because he says "they sound like the names of friends that Thurston Howell III would be hanging out with (which is who Daddy envisions himself as anyhow)." Anyway, I have another new hottie waiting for me, their gorgeous daughter Addison, who was just born on Saturday. Mommy and Daddy met Buffy and Todd at baby CPR class and they are becoming friends, especially since us kids will be basically the same age.

We also had Uncle Neil and Tanta Ricarda over the house on Friday. Mommy and Daddy were going over the details on what to do when we all go to the hospital on Thursday (if not sooner). They will be house-sitting and taking care of Kona, Zeus and Kekoa until we all come home on Saturday.

Well, I have to get back to packing, wait, I keep forgetting, I have nothing to pack. Okay, back to tumbling!

Ethan Maxwell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day. :-) I expect to get a phone call as soon as Ethan arrives! Well, assuming he doesn't arrive after 10pm or before 6:30am. ;-) Can't wait to meet the little guy. Stephen already wants to teach him how to play tag. Hehehe...I told him we'll have to wait a few years.