This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Friday, May 18, 2007

More Photos

My fans are insatiable...they all want a piece of me! Well, by popular demand, here are some more photos of me, Ethan Maxwell...and Mommy and Daddy too!

My beautiful Mommy waiting for my arrival...(let me tell you, she didn't look this happy toward the end of my delivery)

Another one of my hottie groupies, Addison "Addi" T., the beautiful newborn daughter of Buffy and Todd T.

Mommy and Gloria H.

"And in this corner, wearing a birthday suit and weighing in at 7 lbs., 2oz., Ethan Maxwell!" Hey, it's a bit nippy in here...is there a draft or something?
Mommy and I sharing a moment on Friday morning.

Daddy and I sharing a bottle Friday night. I could get used to this lifestyle.

Well, that should be enough for now. Tomorrow we FINALLY go home, so I get to check out my new digs, meet Kona, Zeus and Kekoa, and get to have a wrestling match with Shane. Stay tuned for more fun and games!

Ethan Maxwell

2 comments:

Jon Geller said...

Congratulations!

Noelle and I are thrilled for you!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say congrats!!! Ethan is so cute!! I hope you had a easy delivery!!

Cameron says he would love to meet Ethan one day. :)

Jennifera
from Babyfit
Greensboro NC