So I went to my first meeting of the Triad Trojans Club, which is a group of people that graduated from my Daddy's school, USC. We all met at the Fox and Hound in Winston-Salem and had a great time watching my Daddy's Trojans beat up on their rivals, the UCLA Bruins 24-7. The win gave USC it 6th straight Pac-10 crown, and sent them back to the Rose Bowl for the 4th time in 5 years. This is also the 6th straight BCS game USC has been to, a record. Their opponent for the game will by the Illinois Fighting Illini.
Needless to say, the win made my Daddy very happy, and that is always a good thing.
Until next time,
Ethan Maxwell
1 comment:
Fight on!!! I noticed you were interested in the USC vs. UVA game. Have you made any progress on that? I would be happy to go in with you on tickets and make the trip up there.
Ryan
ryan@azpmf.com
Post a Comment