This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Seven Weeks!

Hey! It's me, Ethan Maxwell here with another exciting installment in my blog.

Well, today I am seven weeks old. I really don't know what that means since I can't tell time, but Mommy and Daddy say it is yet another milestone in my life. So what's been happening since my last entry?

Mommy and Daddy have decided to play a game (if anyone is interested) called "caption that photo." They will post a single photo on my blog and see who comes in with some creative caption ideas. Here is an example:
"Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?"
So hopefully we'll get some really funny and creative comments in the future.

We had our first family outing together at a restaurant yesterday. We went to lunch at Bravo! Cuchina Italian Restaurant at the Shops at the Friendly Center. Mommy was really nervous that I would break out in a wailing cry and disturb all the other people eating. Daddy prevented that by filling me up to the brim with some lunch of my own at Tante Ricarda's work, Mimi Maternity. Since I had so much to eat, I fell into "Polynesian paralysis," (a term Mommy and Daddy picked up on Maui) and slept the entire time they ate. They told me the food was VERY good...Mommy had the steak salad and Daddy the Italian Wedding Soup.

I also met Uncle Van and Aunt Susie too. Daddy says Uncle Van does some pretty neat levitation tricks with a peanut...kind of like Criss Angel. We all had dinner there and Aunt Susie made a delicious pasta dinner with salad and Mommy and Daddy brought dessert.

Finally, I had my first trip to the park. We went to Guilford Courthouse National Battleground, one of Mommy and Daddy's favorite places...it has nice trails and lots of shade to walk through. They say the park is really beautiful in the fall. Here is a picture of Daddy and I enjoying my "Puri" blanket in the shade:
Well, that's all for now!

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: