This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Grandpa Howie's Visit & My First Bath

Hey everyone, time for another update from me, Ethan Maxwell.

Well, last week my Grandpa Howie came up from Florida to visit me for 4 days. I had never met him, so this was my first opportunity to meet my Daddy's, daddy. We had a lot of fun together, and he sticks his tongue out like me! Daddy says it is a common trait for all of us. Here's a picture to prove it:
Here's a "nicer" picture of three generations of our family:
A picture with Mommy, Grandpa and Me
I had a great time with Grandpa, and I hope to see him and Grandma Rosemary in Florida soon. Grandma Rosemary has her Mom visiting her right now, so she couldn't make this trip.

Today, I had my very first "official" bath, by "official" I mean in a tub, not a sponge bath like I was getting before. I could tell Mommy and Daddy were a little nervous since this was their first time, but all in all it went well because they "didn't throw the baby (Me) out with the bath water."

Here are some pictures to mark the event:

To avoid any embarrassment, Mommy and Daddy kept my diaper on for this picture
A towel keeps me warm in the tub (no they aren't washing me with Ajax!)

Good job Daddy...wash me clean and don't forget behind the ears!
Squeeky clean Ethan gets a kiss from Daddy!
I must say, this bathing is pretty good stuff! I don't feel all yucky, and Mommy smothers me with this goop that makes my skin feel good, and smell better! I hope this was the first of MANY baths!

Finally, I had my one month check up and I grew 2 inches and weigh over 10 pounds!

Here's a parting shot of extreme cuteness...
Until next time...

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: