My fanclub members are Playboy Playmates Amanda Paige (Miss October 2005), Sarah Elizabeth (Miss November 2006) and Tyran Richard (Miss March 2007). Quite the lookers aren't they? These beautiful women all gave me their pictures and a pleasant "Welcome to the World" message because Uncle Ken's company Burris Motorsports works with the Playboy Racing Team (lucky man!). He was kind enough to get me these as a gift. Thanks Uncle Ken!
So Daddy says with soooo many beautiful women in my life like Mommy, my Grandmas, Aunts Robyn and Julie, Cousins Sarah and Julieanne, friends Addi T. and Megan B., as well as my Playmate friends, it is important to learn to give kisses. So here is a picture of me practicing:
If you didn't know, I have been out in the World for 8 weeks now. Everything is new and exciting as I grow some more, learn some more and enjoy my days. Mommy and Daddy say I smile a lot more now, and they also say I giggle in my sleep and I am really cute when I do. I am able to hold my head up a little, but not for very long yet. Mommy and Daddy put me on my tummy when I am awake so I can build up my neck muscles. I don't always like that, but I have to get strong so I can hold my head up on my own. In the meantime, I am having a lot of fun hanging out on my bouncer. Here I am:

I haven't slept through the night yet, though I am getting close to 5 hours of sleep from 2 AM to 7 AM, so I am getting there. Hopefully, I can sleep through the night so Daddy can get a full night's sleep.
That's all for now, check back again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment