This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Charlotte Trip and Greensboro Children's Museum

Hey Everyone, time for another Ethan Maxwell update.

Last weekend was Uncle Mark's birthday, so he and Aunty Roz along with Mommy and Daddy and me, Aunty Patch and Uncle Tom, as well as Uncle Denny, Aunt Iza and baby Sara all decides to go down to Charlotte for the weekend. I have never been to the "Queen City" before, so I was very excited.

I was really excited because Mommy told me my friend Nicolaus J., who cam up and visited me in June, lived down there and we were going to visit him and his Mommy and Daddy.

So we made the 2 hour drive down there and Nicolaus and I were able to play around quite a bit. I have a lot of fun with him. Here are a couple of photos.


I also have got a new and wonderful place to play, the Greensboro Children's Museum. It is downtown Greensboro and it is like a little city, with a supermarket, a medical center, a post office, a fire engine and police car, as well as a pizza parlor, even a real airplne cockpit. There is so much to see an do there I have a tough time staying in one place. Here are some pictures.













If you have kids (or grandkids, nieces or nephews) you should take them down there some time, it's a LOT of fun!

Until next time,
Ethan Maxwell

No comments: