This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Farewell Oma = (

Hey Everyone, today my Mommy got some very sad news, her Oma Gretel passed away in Germany. Not too long ago I wrote about Opa Messer, Mommy's grandfather, passing away. Well, Daddy says now Opa and Oma are together again in the presence of the Lord, and that he is sure they are very happy to be reunited. I will do everything I can to help Daddy make Mommy feel better during this sad time.

Here are some pictures:

A wash, cut, beer and a pretzel
Mommy with Opa and Oma - 2004

Opa and Oma, together again!

Married over 65 years, separated only a few months, but now reunited again

Until next time,
Ethan Maxwell

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

Anonymous said...

May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
Our deepest sympathy.
Love Roz & Mark.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes really loving couples go very closely together.....LOVE....
Sorry for your loss~me

Mary said...

Very sorry to hear such sad news. My thoughts are with you.