This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Quick Update

Hey Everyone, time for a quick Ethan Maxwell update.

Well, in case you haven't heard, we had a very bad storm 2 nights ago. In fact, Mommy, and Daddy were up until 1:30 AM watching the news to see if there were any tornadoes coming our way. Thankfully, there was nothing serious at my house, but others in Greensboro were not so fortunate. Here is some video of the damage.

I actually slept through the whole event, but Mommy was very scared and wants our next house to have a basement in it because Mommy HATES bad storms.

Aunty Roz and Uncle Mark came over Friday night and it was fun to se them. Aunty Roz gives me lots of sugar and I actually fell asleep on her. She said that Uncle Mark and her will take all of us out on their boat on Belews Lake soon, which will be lots of fun because I haven't been on a boat before.

This is a big week for me, Grandma Carole and Aunt Robyn are coming out to see me. I have never met my Aunt Robyn, so I am looking forward to seeing her. She is Daddy's older sister.

BREAKING NEWS!

Aunt Iza and Uncle Denny had their baby last night, a little girl named Sara Virginia, and she came into the world a little after 11:00 PM. Needless to say we are ALL very happy and excited for them, and I have yet another hottie to play with in the future.

Until next time,
Ethan Maxwell

No comments: