Today is my Mommy's first Mother's Day, so I wanted to tell her how much I LOVE her, and appreciate her. I LOVE you Mommy!!!
Yesterday, we went to Aunty Roz and Uncle Mark's home near Browns Summit. It is really a beautiful home with lots of trees around in a very pretty neighborhood. They have some furry kids I met too. There is Rocky, a stocky little pit bull looking dog who is very sweet. There is Bokky, who is a kitty, and he and I were playing a little. Then there is Roadie, another kitty who didn't like me very much because he hissed at me. Uncle Mark says he does that to everyone so I guess it wasn't personal.
They made dinner for Daddy and Mommy who said it was very tasty! We all sat on the back deck and enjoyed the woods in their backyard along with the cool afternoon breeze.
After dinner, I kind of conked out because I was so tired, but Daddy, Aunty Roz and Uncle Mark all played this dancing game on Uncle Mark's Playstation 2. Everyone was laughing and having a really good time. Then , Aunty Roz played her guitar and sang (sh'e really, really good), and then it was time to come home. It was a great evening and we all had lots of fun.
Ethan Maxwell
This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment