This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Birthday Weekend!

It's my 1st Birthday!


Hey Everyone, time for a birthday weekend update!


First, I wanted to wish my Daddy a Happy Birthday. He celebrated his special day on Friday. Daddy, thank you for taking such good care of me and tickling me and having lots of fun with me. I LOVE you very much! Here is a photo of him and I at Phoenix Asia for his birthday dinner.


Saturday was my 1st birthday and what a GREAT day it was.


I had
TWO birthday parties because our house isn't big enough to hold everyone who came at the same time. The early party were for friends who didn't live in our neighborhood, and the evening party was for our friends who live in our neighborhood.


I had a lot of love come my way for my birthday...so many kisses, so many hugs, and I got some cards and gifts too! Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate my special day with me. To those who couldn't make it, thank you for all your cards and gifts. Mommy and Daddy will be making a special "thank you" card to send out to personally thank you, so keep an eye on your mailbox for it.


My Grandma Carole was able to visit me from Maui, Hawaii and I always love seeing her. She only stayed a few days and "poof," she was gone again. That made me sad 'cause she always gives me lots of love. She'll be back again in October, so I won't have to wait too long to see her.




On Friday and Sunday, we went to see Uncle Denny B. and Aunt Iza B. and their new daughter, Sara. Aunty Roz and Uncle Mark were there too. I always have fun there.


I want to thank Mommy and Daddy for doing everything to make my first birthday so wonderful, and I want to thank Aunty Roz and Uncle Mark for helping them and staying the whole day with us. I LOVE you guys!


Look at this cool gift from Tante Patch and Onkel Tom;


Mommy's birthday is in a week, so I have to get ready for that. Until next time...
Ethan Maxwell

No comments: