This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Time for a quick Ethan Maxwell update!

Well, this is my first Halloween, and the outfit I am wearing is from Aunt Tara and Uncle Bo in Texas (and a shout out to "EM Hottie" Kenzie). Mommy wanted to dress me like a duck, but Daddy said, "no son of mine will dress like a Duck!" So that was that! Since I only have one tooth, and can't really eat candy yet, Mommy and Daddy took me around to some special people so I could visit. Here they are:

Me and Uncle Matt L.

Me with Aunt Evan L. and Uncle Matt L. Say"cheese" Evan!

Man, this "Trick or Treat" stuff wiped me out. Here I am with Auntie Kathy T. and Uncle Joe T.

Finally, I went to Uncle Steve L.'s house (he is Evan L.'s father)
All in all it was a pretty good night. Next year hopefully I'll be able to walk and ask for candy on my own (with Mommy and Daddy holding my hand). I hope y'all had a safe and sweet Halloween!

Finally, I forgot to wish Aunt Robyn a Happy Birthday on Sunday...sorry Aunt Robyn!

Until next time...

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: