This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My First Tooth!

Hey everyone, it's Ethan Maxwell back again with an important update! I have gotten my first tooth! Now, Mommy and Daddy are saying that this is very early to get a tooth, but there it is, one of my lower front teeth. I have been having a bit of pain since it is trying to break through my gums, and I have been drooling a lot too. Anyway, I was excited to pass along this news to ya! Daddy will try to get a picture of it soon (if I let him..he he he!).

Here are some more recent pictures of me:

With my teddy bear from Grandma Carole

On the bed at the cabin in the mountainsMe and Uncle Pat

Mommy, Daddy and Me in the mountains
Until next time...

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: