This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

One Month of Life

Hey everyone, it's me, Ethan Maxwell with a one month update. I don't actually know how long one month is...I am too busy concerning myself of time intervals between eating, sleeping and pooping.

Anyway, the nurse came by today to give me a one month weigh-in and and I topped off at a healthy 9 pounds, 10 ounces. That is 2 pounds, 6 ounces over my birth weight. The nurse said that I am doing well and looks good. Well, that's a relief! Here's a picture from the official weigh-in:

How do you like Daddy's "embellishment?"

So quite a bit has happened since my last blog. First, Grandma Carole came from Maui to see me for a few days. It was wonderful to finally meet her and she gave me LOTS of kisses and love. She even brought me a few things as gifts which I ALWAYS appreciate! Grandma tells me she is coming back to see me for Christmas, which I guess is sometime in the future though I am not sure how near or far that time is. Here's a picture of Grandma and me:


I have been getting along really well with my brothers Kona and Zeus. They make funny noises and Kona gives me a bath every once in awhile (but I don't think I am THAT dirty), but all in all we all get along really, really well. We have even started taking walks together too which is fun. Mommy took this picture of the "Men's Club" (her nickname for all the guys in the house.)


Grandpa Howie is coming up from Florida to see me next. He'll be here next week and Mommy and Daddy say he is VERY funny, and does crazy stuff so I need to be prepared. In the meantime, here are some more pictures of me:

Me and "Snuppy"

This picture = NO prom dates (thanks Mom!)

What the HELL was that noise from my butt?!?!
Until next time, back to eating, sleeping & pooping...and generally being adorable!

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: