This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Friday, February 9, 2007

An Update!

Hey everyone, it's me, Ethan Maxwell, tumbling and bumbling inside my Mommy's tummy. It has been awhile since I have checked in, so I thought I'd give you an Ethan Maxwell Update!

Since my last post, Daddy finished painting my room, and now, Mommy and Daddy are starting to get furniture for my new digs. They recently bought a rocking chair in which to lull me to sleep (ha ha ha...those crazy kids...who needs sleep!!), feed me (Daddy says Mommy's boobs for me will be "Eatin' good in the neighborhood," whatever that means), and read stories to me. Daddy can't wait to read "The Giving Tree" and "Where the Wild Things Are," two of his favorite books.

Here's a picture of the chair with my Snoopys:

Mommy and Daddy LOVE the Snoopy and Woodstock lamp too. Here's a close-up:

The fabric swatches are for my crib. Grandma Carole is going to have the bedding made for me. Thanks Grandma! {Kiss}

Also, I wanted to share a nice picture of Mommy and Daddy at Uncle AJ and Aunt Robyn's house:

Man my parents are good looking! I better be good looking too or Mommy and Daddy will have some explaining to do!!!

I do want to give a shout out to Aunt Tara and Uncle Bo and Baby MacKenzie in Texas. They have been sending Mommy and Daddy all sorts of cute things for me to have once I get here. Thank you so much!! {Kiss}{Kiss}{Kiss}

Baby MacKenzie (another Hottie on my list) and Tara

Finally, on a sad note, Mommy and Daddy told me through Mommy's tummy that Uncle Van's Mommy went to Heaven. They said it was very unexpected and that we all send our love out to Uncle Van and Aunt Susie, and Uncle Van's family. {Hug & Kisses}

Okay...back to tumbling!!!

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: