This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Third Trimester is Here!

Hey, it's me, Ethan Maxwell, chiming in on another milestone, the end of the second trimester and the beginning of my third trimester. I don't really know what that means, but Mommy says it means that I am getting nearer to bustin' out of this joint. Don't get me wrong, I have no complaints cause things in here are pretty comfy right now.

Last night, Mommy and Daddy met their friends Ricarda and Neil for dinner at their favorite Thai restaurant, "Thai Pan". Mommy ordered "curry" which gave me quite a jolt when she started eating it. It was nothing I had ever experienced before and it made my tummy burn a bit. A couple of Shao Lin Flying Dragon kicks to her sides let her know, "HEY, pipe down there little shaver, that stuff BURNS!" She must have gotten the message because what she ate afterwards didn't burn as much.

I have talked about the other "kids" in the family, so I thought I would share some pictures. First, here are the dogs, "Kona" and "Zeus":
Now here is a photo of the cat, "Kekoa," a.k.a. "Mr. Puffs":
They are pretty cute looking! Anyway, things are going well, and I look forward to seeing what's beyond Mommy's tummy.


Well, Mommy is watching NASCAR, cheering for her favorite driver, Jeff Gordon...so I am back to tumbling!

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: