Happy Holidays from Ethan!
Well, this is not my "first" Christmas since I am still in my Mommy's tummy, but still, it has been interesting as a "dry run." Next year will be my very first Christmas and I cannot wait to "see" what all the hubbub is about. Until then, let me tell you about this Christmas.
Mommy and Daddy took me to Wisconsin to see Mommy's Dad, Gerhard and his wife, Carolyn and her son Josh. We took a plane to Wisconsin which is supposed to be a short trip, but I kept hearing Mommy saying to Daddy how "fushtrated" she was it was taking so long. I think Mommy said it was supposed to be only a 4 hour trip (whatever "four" and "hour" means, I don't know), but that it took twelve hours (again, don't know what "twelve" is and there was that "hour" thing again..that might be important to know for the future). Then Daddy mentioned we could have taken the "car" and driven there in almost the same amount of time. All these are confusing concepts to me at this time, I am just enjoying tumbling around in Mommy's tummy right now.
Anyway, it seemed pretty cold in this Wisconsin place, but Mommy always kept me warm though. They mentioned that there no "snow" as they called it and Daddy seemed a little upset by that. I guess he likes this thing "snow," maybe I'll see it some day?
I have been eating really well. Mommy has been giving me all sorts of wonderful treats. I heard her say pizza, sauerbraten, cookies and a tongue burrito. She certainly doesn't bore me with the same stuff everyday, which is great.
Anyway, time to get back tumbling. Hope you enjoyed your "Christmas." (Whatever that is.)
Merry Christmas (as Daddy and Mommy would say)!
Ethan
This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment