This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Monday, August 10, 2009

LARGER Than Life!!

Hey Everyone, here I am LARGER than life!


This is a billboard advertising Reedy Fork Ranch on the S.E. corner of Battleground and Cone Blvd. in Greensboro. It is one of a few billboards I am featured on. Actually, Mommy, Daddy and I are in the picture with Kona at the lower right corner of the collage, and I am featured solo on the lower left. That picture was actually taken a year ago, and I am much bigger and more handsome now than I was back then. =)
Pretty cool!

No comments: