This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finally An Update!

Hey Everyone:

I know, I know, it has been a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time since my last update. I have been really busy, and so has Mommy and Daddy, what with Daddy's new photography business, and our new Maui business, Maui Vacation Condos By Owner.

Well, there is LOTS to get to, but I won't do it all in one post, I'll spread it out over a few of them.

The BIG news, is my BEST friend, and first classmate, Brady D. is moving. Not only is he moving, but he is moving NEXT DOOR! Woo hoo!!! Now I'll be able to play with him all the time, how lucky is that?!?! His Daddy, Adam already has said we are going to camp in the back yard so I am really excited about that. They move in today, and I'm sure I'll be able to hang out with B. while his Mommy and Daddy start unpacking their things. It will be a LONG day for them, and it is supposed to be very hot.

Wait, it gets even better! After one year at my daycare Kids R Kids, Mommy and Daddy decided to move me to a new school, First School at First Presbyterian Church in downtown Greensboro. While that is exciting, the BEST part is Brady and I are classmates again!! DOUBLE BONUS!

More good news for me is "MeeMah" (Grandma Carole) is coming on Wednesday for a week. I miss MeeMah even though see was just here in May for my second birthday. We have some special stuff planned while she is here, so I am excited about that.

Today we are going to Uncle Mark B. and Aunty Roz B.'s house for Uncle Machina's birthday party. That should be a lot of fun.

Finally, I am going to my first building class at Lowe's. Mommy, Daddy and I are going to build a motor boat, so that should be a lot of fun.

Until next time,
Ethan Maxwell

No comments: