This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Nicolaus & Me

Hey Everyone, time for a post-weekend update.

We had some friends come up from Charlotte this weekend. They are friends of Mommy an Daddy whom they met when they lived on Maui. Eric. J and Teresa J. live in Charlotte, and have a little boy, Nicolaus J., who is one month older than me. They came up to visit and we had a fun time going to the pool. It was Nicolaus' first time in the pool, so I had to show him the ropes being the veteren pool-goer. Here are some pics:

Nicolaus J.

Nicolaus and his daddy, Eric
Family fun at the pool!
Me and my beautiful Mommy
One of my first friends, Riley M. and me. She is watering me like I was a potted plant!
It was another fun weekend! I go back to school this week so I am looking forward to seeing my friends there.

Until next time,
Ethan Maxwell

No comments: