First, I want to say "Happy Father's Day" to my Daddy, I LOVE you very much! Also, I want to give my best wishes out to all the other Dads out there, including Opa Gerhard, Grandpa Howie, Uncle A J and Uncle Pat, as well as Cousins Jeff R. and Todd R. (his 1st Father's Day), and Uncle Denny B. and Neil B., both of whom are enjoying their 1st Father's Days as well.
Mommy and I took Daddy to Brunch at one of his favorite restaurants, Village Tavern. Daddy let me try some of his Prime Rib and Mashed Potatoes (Yum!). And Mommy let me have some her French Toast (also yum!). This week I am off of school so Daddy and I will have plenty of time to play. I am really starting to enjoy my time at the pool. I enjoy splashing the water while sitting in the Baby Pool and gliding through the Adult Pool while Mommy or Daddy holds me.
Until next time, Ethan Maxwell
No comments:
Post a Comment