This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Brady D's Visit...

Hey Everyone, time for another Ethan Maxwell update.

So this past Saturday, my school buddy Brady D. came over with his parents Leslie D. and Adam D. This was the first time they have been to my house, and Brady is the first friend to come over and play with me. Needless to say, I was very excited to have them over for some playtime. Here are some pictures of us.

Brady and I singing some karaoke (my Mom LOVES to do this)

My buddy Brady D.
Buddies!
So my Mommy comes home from the hospital today from what Daddy says was some minor issues. I'll be happy when she's home cause it's just not the same when she is gone.

Until next time,
Ethan Maxwell

No comments: