Well, I am fast asleep right now, but Daddy is up working late (again) and he is VERY excited because we got an unexpected snowstorm. There looks to be over an inch of snow on the ground and if it is still there in the morning, I am going to have to explore it for the first time...maybe even make a snowman!!! Of course, Daddy will take LOTS of pictures to put up tomorrow.
It's Valentine's Day too...I'll have to send the Grandmothers some Valentines wishes!
Until next time,
Ethan Maxwell
This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment