This is the story of me, Ethan Maxwell, the newborn son of Andrew and Sylvia. It will follow my journey through life from my Mommy's tummy to my birth on May 17, 2007 and beyond. Then Daddy will make it my personal diary for family and friends. Hope you enjoy the ride with me.

Monday, April 2, 2007

Beautiful Belly

Hey, it's me, Ethan Maxwell coming from the comfy confines of Mommy's belly. I have included a picture so you can see it...it's getting so BIG!

Mommy and Daddy have been getting ready for my arrival. Daddy installed my carseat over the weekend, along with a Monkey mirror so he can see me from his rearview mirror, and I can see him! Mommy says she will be able to see me too from her vanity mirror as well.

Mommy and Daddy have also been going to baby classes. In fact, they have a birthing class tonight, then a breastfeeding class tomorrow night too! Busy, busy bees are my parents.

Yesterday, we all went over to see Tanta Ricarda and Uncle Neil's beautiful home. I assume it is beautiful since I can't actually see it yet, but I overheard Mommy and Daddy's comments. Tanta Ricarda made lunch (Mittagessen) for everyone and it was very tasty. It was a little spicy for Mommy, but I still enjoyed it. Poor Daddy gagged on a hot pepper that was left in the meal.

For dessert, they introduced Tanta Ricarda to S'mores. She had never had it before (they don't make these in Germany I am told), and Mommy and Daddy and Uncle Neil were all laughing watching her enjoy them. Here is a picture of all of us at my baby shower.Back to tumbling!

Ethan Maxwell

No comments: